Size introduction and size picture
1. Competitive price by actively seeking best options and managing supply chain.
2. Strong team and strict QC system ensure the quality.
3. Less than 0.003% product failure rate.
4. Large stock and quicker delivery than other competitors.
5. 1 year warranty and best after-sales service supported by our team.
Our product can make 10-15 blendings.
Q: Are tr avel blenders safe for making baby formula & baby food?
If you are going to be using one of these blenders to prepare dried baby food, the only thing that you need to pay attention to is what the juice container is made out of.
Look for glass of BPA free plastic to make sure that you are not introducing your baby to any harmful chemicals. It’s also a good idea to make sure that your juice up is thoroughly cleaned and promptly dried to prevent the buildup of bacteria that can threaten your baby’s immune system.
Q: Can I make hot drinks in a portable blender?
It is not a good idea to introduce your blender to hot liquids, as this can cause the motors to overheat and in some cases, the electrical components to fail. Warm liquids are acceptable, but super hot liquids like coffee and tea should be avoided.